Friday, November 14, 2014

Monopolistic Competition


So as I have been telling you, I am mostly using Andrew Foos' videos, but was a little concerned with his monopolistic video as it is over ten minutes so I went trolling and found the six minute one above which is more than excellent.  It does everything Andrew does, but in a bit short format (remembering that I am still using mostly Foos videos).  It gives a great chart comparing monopolistic, monopoly and perfect competition, has graphs to show the differences and explains the commonalities and differences very succinctly.   It comes from mjmfoodie whom I have spoken about before.  Her angle seems to be short, great graphics and nice explanations.   I guess my main point with all of this is to know your students and mix and match to get your perfect set of flip videos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment