Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Future Trends Forum with Special Guest Jeff Selingo


Welcome back! For many of us, we return to the classroom in the next few weeks. I will try and update the blog at least once a week on Mondays. Some weeks I will have more to post so I will post twice that week. My first post this school year deals with a newsletter/blog that posts free forums each week. The forums are interesting and have to do with trends in education. This week's forum is about future trends in higher education. This is a great topic for those who teach students at any age since it will affect each student that decides to carry on his/her education. You can RSVP here.

For those who start back this week, or already have, I wish you the best this school year. For those who start back later this month, or after Labor Day, be safe and enjoy the rest of your break.

No comments:

Post a Comment