Monday, November 28, 2016

Study Using Quizzes




I really enjoyed this article on studying and the use of quizzes to do it. This quote, "“The issue with learning is, no one ever sits down and teaches you how to study" is something I start the year telling my classes. How many times have all of us heard, "I don't know why I did so poorly on the test, I studied for hours." I normally ask them how they studied and if they had all distractions, namely their phone, turned off and in the other room. If students are being honest, they normally are trying to multitask, which one cannot do while trying to study. I am going to require this article for all of my students to read at the start of next semester. 





1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Exceptional blog and amazing design.tuition centre singapore



    ReplyDelete