Deeper Learning Through Technology: Using the Cloud to Individualize Instruction.
- The book starts with an overview of terms you might want to know such as "the cloud" as well as laws that govern the use of technology with your students.
- It then looks at how you can expand your collaborative team beyond your school walls using technology.
- Next it goes over step by steps ways to include Google Drive in your classroom.
- It includes a chapter on flipping the classroom - how to make your own and find ones others have done.
- The next chapter looks at what you do in your classroom after you have flipped it and your kids are ready for higher level assignments as well as collaborative projects
- Not to be forgotten is a chapter on assessing your students and how they fit in a classroom that is looking after each student's needs.
- Finally I look at a school system that has made many of the changes I have mentioned above.
Most importantly the book
- shows the teacher and administrator in step by step fashion how to carry out everything I discuss
- has many examples of how each item discussed has been used in the classroom
- gives you - your collaborative team or school assignments to carry out on a schedule that fits your needs.